Cosmetic Acupuncture for Facial Rejuvenation
Rejuvenating the Skin by Treating the Organs
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture practices date back thousands of years, to ancient China, where the empresses and ladies of the Royal Courts regularly received acupuncture treatments to enhance their beauty and radiance. The Chinese believed that inner peace and harmony exuded an outer beauty. If there was an inner imbalance, it would show outwardly on the face or body.
Acupuncture for facial rejuvenation is not only a cosmetic treatment, it also treats the underlying imbalances in the internal organs.
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is used in China with the goal of:
• Improving muscle tone and texture by improving blood circulation to the face.
• Having a moisturising effect on the face.
• Increasing collagen production, helping to eliminate fine lines and diminish larger wrinkles.
• Helping to firm and reduce bags under the eyes and around the neck.
• Eliminating puffiness in the face.
• Tightening the pores and brightening the eyes.
• Reducing or eliminating double chins.
Gloria has trained extensively with Formula Botanica School of Organic Cosmetic Skincare in formulating natural skincare and is currently in the research & development stage of her own natural skincare range.